Terpene Powered CBD Tinctures
We look to applied terpene science as our foundational approach when developing our terpene powered, CBD tincture formulas. This scientific approach leads us to each tincture formula’s flavour and experience; and is further distinguished by their dynamic, cannabis derived terpene profiles.
Both American Indican’s™ BlueberryOG and G’Daddy Purps organic terpene powered, CBD tincture formulas are anchored by our market-leading, hemp extract potency. Additionally, these cannabis derived terpene profiles eliminate the natural distaste of raw hemp extract while powering their respective tincture formula.
Each of our proprietary, terpene powered, CBD tincture formulas contain only three ingredients:
- Plant derived, organically grown, CBD-rich hemp extract
- Cannabis derived terpene profiles comprised of organic, plant derived terpenes
- Organic coconut oil (MCT)
FOR BEST RESULTS
Due to the robustness of our CBD extract and the targeted power of our terpene profiles, start with two droplets under the tongue (sublingual) and hold for 60 seconds then swallow. Repeat every 20 minutes until desired benefit is achieved. The sum of consecutive droplets can become one’s standard dosage moving forward. Our droppers dispense a .05mL volume droplet; 20 droplets equal 1mL. Use as needed.
- Due to the use of MCT, we recommend Type 1 Diabetics consult their physicians prior to use.
- Consumers experiencing paradoxical reactions to typical over-the-counter medications should know the BlueberryOG CBD Tincture Formula should only be used during waking hours.
- Overuse may result in extreme drowsiness.
- Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature; keep out of direct light.
- 18 month shelf life
- 0.0% THC and does not contain GMO’s, metals, solvents, or pesticides.
- Not recommended for minors.
- Consult your physician before taking if you are pregnant/nursing, taking other prescriptions, or have any other medical concerns.
- This is a food supplement; not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.